Tuesday 10 April 2018

I don't know you!

Hey sorry peeps I've  been inconsistent alot been going on,  I know you all missed me. Ok so we gonna ask this...  Would you  wanna still be friends with an ex who prolly hurt you? I kinda saw an ex ermm he really didn't hurt me,  I said I wasn't gonna do sex  in the relationship he agreed and a month into the "relationship" I visited unannounced and I saw brother giving it to another from the back.... So I ended it.

As I was saying I saw him with some colleague and walked pass I guess he was having lunch at ICM and he called my name outta excitement I guess..
Him: hey golden
Me: ermmm sorry have we met
Him: (shocked) ...  Golden it is Smart
Me: (looking confused) errrmn smmmaaarrrtt sorry the name don't ring no bell...  I guess I look like some one you know..
I said hi to his colleagues eating and walked away....

When I got to the movie section of ICM got my ticket the thought got me laughing like Omg...  It isn't like I hold any grudge or so I don't even have exes all I've got are few examples that shouldn't repeat itself...  Lmao

I ask again would you wanna be friends with someone who hurt you emotionally?


No comments:

Post a Comment