Tuesday 29 May 2018

Take a chance

Hey peeps I have been so tied up with stuffs that I cannot even find myself anyways that's by the way...  Today our discussion is gonna be to guys and babes mostly to babes!

On a serious note ladies who said your boyfriend should be the one paying most or all your bills? I hear some ladies say he doesn't even takia of me,  he won't give me money for hair,  shopping or even pocket money and he'd want to do.. Ha NNE! Is the money for the doing? Lmao,  Is it his responsibility? Does he look like your parent, uncle, aunty or relatives?  I'd suggest you get busy!  Yes you get a hand work or a job.

Ladies I'd sincerely advice you to get something going on for your self that'd be a source of income and by that I mean something legit!  Yes legit.  See enh most guys would rather support their babe whose into business or so than just giving you money for what? *I don't even know* there are so maythings we can lay our hands on for daily income if getting a job is difficult handwork like:

Fashion designing, hair dressing, carpentry, craft, soap making, and many more.

Chioma my love was trending, he bought her whatever and yua jumping upanda, you want your man to be like davido ok you be like chioma cos I don't think chioma is jobless she has got something going for her... Get something going for you same goes to the lazy youth guys

Take a chance and do something for yourself



No comments:

Post a Comment