Friday 25 January 2019

Dont Be so Hard

You didn't see it coming he used you/she used you.. yeah and so what? He/she's been cheating on me, he/she broke my heart I will never trust any man/woman, Honey get a grip of your self don't be so hard on yourself. The guy I got pregnant for abandoned me, sweetheart the baby is a product of your true and genuine affection. Love the baby and be happy. I am from a broken home and it hurts me, how about you try loving your self and praying so your own home don't get broken like your parent instead of eating and beating your self up. Cut yourself some slack

No matter what you must have gone through be happy you still stand, be happy you ain't where you use to be, be happy all the hurts, pains, experience has made you a stronger and better person. I suffered to get to where I am, yeah it's alright ease up, those experience shaped you in line to what you need to be in the position you are now.

Please take your self out, you deserve it. Buy what you can afford that isn't gonna stress your pocket, you deserve it. Get a life, live the life, have fun, get a job or a hobby, do what you love doing just be happy. If you are a single mom, love your baby stresslessly and unconditionally with or without her father's presence.

You deserve to be happy don't let anyone take that away from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment