Sunday 23 February 2020

Do not provoke me😤

 so I noticed in this part of the country ."Nigeria" parents are always right even when they are wrong, they never want to admit it. The mind of a growing child is shaped with what he or she sees around.

If he has a low self esteem something must have taken place that messed up with his esteem. If she feels low there must have been an event that has configured her mind and I kid you not most times our parent have a bigger share of the blame.

Even the Bible said it in "Colossians 3:21" fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.... Ephesians 6:4a says same thing it says,
Fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath.

What do you think happens when you provoke your child to the extend that they get discouraged? This is the reason why alot grow feeling inferior, feeling betrayed, it is because their said foundation has been tampered and messed.

Do not get me wrong it is ok to try to correct our kids when they are going astray it is ok to discourage them.when heading towards destruction, but note how you do that matters alot.

Parent be careful with your words, action and preference. Acknowledge and admit it when you are wrong. You are not perfect, so therefore you can make mistake. Parent do not make mistake and feel because you are an adult you can justify what you have done. These growing chap are very sensitive. God will help us train up our kids in his way so that when they grow older they will.neved depart from it.

Oh my, I don't know how I'd do this but I'd keep apologising until I am back on track. I'd like to apologise for my inconsistency in my postings.

Have a lovely week ahead
Egogolden.

No comments:

Post a Comment