Thursday 15 February 2018

Izza Side Chick

hey guys sorry i couldnt post last night was down with flu, anyways continuing from where we stopped in our last post. so i got alot of comment privately from friends and all which i would come back to later this evening first of all let me finish with this.

so my customer said she knows her husband has a girlfriend and maybe he has fallen in love with her... What came to my mind was [woman you got to be kidding me] i didnt type that to her, i replied with so you knew all along that he had a side chick and what you do about that? she went all cold... i be like in my mind [why are most guys such a cheat] i replied ma you have to pray about it that is all you can do.

Guys here is the shocker i asked her where she was and she said her mums place i was like why, you should be at your husbands place unless you giving up so easily and i heard the ice breaker.... "we arent legally married we did only intro" in my mind i fainted and got back up, only intro for more than ten years or so. She said they were planning to do wedding proper before her Fiance dad passed away and everything scattered.

My advice still remains prayer, it is the key to everything. Still this is emotional betrayal


No comments:

Post a Comment