Tuesday 27 February 2018

Pierced Soul

I may not understand what you going through,  I may not understand the level of your hurt but I can tell you one thing for sure when Faith is at Work, all your heart desire will be granted.  Answers may not be immediately,  pains and hurt will not just disappear it will vanish,  you wouldn't even know it.

This is for someone out there whose been going through one thing or the other....  Stay in there,  keep praying have faith and trust me God will step into all the situation.  Truth is I don't wanna know what is piecing your soul all I know is the is nothing to big or impossible for God and with God,  all you gotta do is believe in him. If he could heal my pierced Soul,  if he could help me forgive myself,  trust me yours is a piece of cake.

Your personal relationship with God matters,  knowing and seeking God is beyond Sunday service...  Pray without season.. Remember you are a product of what you take in..  Listen to the word of God,  listen to gospel spirit filled song and see things turn around for you. .  You'd be fine

I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment