Friday 2 March 2018

Criminal investigation

Hey lovelies, wanna ask would you let your boyfriend,  girlfriend,  wife,  husband, have full access to your phone?  I've asked a couple of people this Same question and I got funny response...  I am not gonna be talking plenty or so, all Amma say is your spouse is supposed to have access to your phone if they want to at least it gives them the assurance that you not hiding nada from  them. I wouldn't advice we Make it a habit though maybe once in a while plus I think people whose conscious about their spouses phone don't trust erm.

If you trust your man or your woman you won't be all over his or her phone like an fbi agent, me for one I ain't interested in MA man's phone if he wanna show me something on his phone or so cool,  if not I am good. Unless you suspecting your spouse it isn't healthy to always wanna check baes phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment