Friday 12 April 2019

Pay for It

You know one thing we should always have in mind is the fact that you are a good person and  can give all information about your business to a stranger or a friend does not mean they'd do the same. You are you, and you know you. You don't know them. Don't be surprised when things don't go the way you think they should.

I've taught a lot of people my business, even people I didn't know. Infact I've even taken them to my dealer, introducing them as family. But guess what? When they break through and have a new strategies to improve the business they'd never let me in on it.

I'd advice you rather pay for that trade or stuff you wanna learn, than expect people to teach you willingly. You'd be disappointed at their action.

You told him to teach you how to earn from online sales and he's been forming busy for youπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Uncle he really isn't busy πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺhe just doesn't wanna teach you that's why he's doing you tantanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.

We should learn to pay for certain things, better still, negotiate a kinda plan that'd benefit both of you in the absence of money.

I'd end by saying let's add value to what we do. And also let's bear in mind that for the fact you are good at heart don't mean every other person is. 🀷🏼‍♀🀷🏼‍♀🀷🏼‍♀🀷🏼‍♀🀷🏼‍♀🀷🏼‍♀. Don't get your heart broken for no just reasonπŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀. Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment