Wednesday 1 May 2019

Don't Be Unfortunate πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

I don't know why I am not a lawyer or a reporter πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They'd say you can defend a useless point and be making sense, another will say the level at which you question things and people enh is enough to make them run for their livesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£


What is wrong with some guys and ladies? Why have they decided to be unfortunate or should I say used by the devil? How can a lady have a male friend who has asked her to marry him and she says no, let's be friends or how can a guy have a female friend who he knows likes him and he likes her so much and he wouldn't tell her how much he feels about her? Why? Why? Why?πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή It is so annoying.


I went out recently and was hearing some ladies discussing. Infact one of the ladies said an old male friend almost jeopardized her marriage of one month. She's been close friend with the guy for almost 4years and he never said anything she liked him, gave him all the green,blue, black and white light so he could see her πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£but the otondo never said anything. So she decided to get a life. She started distancing, missing his calls and the guy didn't even bother to know why she put up the new attitude.


Two weeks after her marriage the unfortunate goat called while she was still in bed with her husband. She said "As I pick the call na shout I begin hearπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜." The guy said "how can you get married and not tell me? You are so wicked, so heartlessπŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€." She said she was shocked.
Firstly, she left her matrimonial bed before an unfortunate fool puts her in trouble. She said she went to her sitting room and asked "who is this?" He told her and she was amazed... "like seriously" πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜ she exclaimed. Then she got angry and didn't wanna argue so she told the guy "oh, well I am married now so please stay away."


You know me naw my gbegborun antenna just picked enough signal πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omo na him I go meet the ladies gisting.


Me: hi ladies sorry I erm was listening to your gist, forgive my manners my name is EGO and I am so interested in this gist cause guys can so be so annoying  and I asked the lady telling her story what her name was and she said korede.

Korede: some guys are not just annoying they are dump and act stupid. Ego that wasn't the end oooo, the fool kept calling till my husband got to know and even got familiar with the number cos I stopped picking his call.


Me: ouch korede that was a wrong move, you just gave him a reason to suspect you are having an affair with him or give him a reason to be curious.


Korede: what would I have done. I was so upset, I really liked him, I thought he was gonna come around when I left gradually but he didn't now he's talking love and how much he likes me and why I didn't tell him I was getting married. He had his chance and didn't use it, so what am I to do for him?


One of the other ladies by name Nosa asked so what now happened........


I'd continue in my next post. Lemme Goan read for exams 😘😘😘😘😘



1 comment: