Monday 17 June 2019

Motivating the motivator

Have you ever thought to yourself why it seems like some motivational speaker don't practice what they preach? Ok no let me rephrase, have you noticed that when you look at the lives of most of these speaker it's almost an opposite of what they say?


Some of them actually pretend to be what they are not but the real ones, the real motivator also need someone to motivate them.... It's not as if they don't practice what they preach but they have become so empty, that there nothing keeping them going anymore.

Imagine how exhausted youd be when you only pour out without refueling, this has gone beyond reading allot of books to be more knowledgeable in the motivating area of speciality, this has to do with motivation from other people, people who you motivate.


Let me use money as example 1: No matter how wealthy you think you are if you keep spending the money you have with out having any source of income to replace spent money, that money is going to finish and when it does what happens? You break down, you know why because you have been used to the loud spending kinda life that adjusting could either kill you or not.

Example 2: You are a strong woman who tells or preach to other ladies about standing up against domestic abuse by their husband and all of a sudden your husband starts beating you out of fraustration cos he lost his job and you don't know what to do, or should I say know how to apply what you've been teaching or preaching about.

Let's all not think all is always well with this people, let's not also forget they are human being. When I see some kinda scandal or hear some things about some motivational speakers I just pray they come out of what ever it is that's troubling them cos the truth is they are human like us and not God, instead of abusing or insulting them.on their pages or so we should learn to encourage them.


Haven't posted for a while, was over whelmed with the event I was planning, I felt loved and encouraged by some of the people who read my post. It got to the point where I'd always smile to myself telling myself I need to come back and continue from where I stopped.

In one of my conversation with one of my  friend whose also a blogger Oluoma, she said please can you start posting already, I have missed your posts but most importantly you motivate me to be consistent in mine... And I jokingly replied don't forget I also need a motivator. After 30mins it dawned on me that the words that came out jokingly actually came out from.my heart.


Let's never forget that even motivators needs to be motivated.
And oooooooooooo i wanna apologise for my inconsistency for these few weeks.
Love you guys as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment