Monday 11 February 2019

Do you have it all?


It's annoying how we deliberately seek things we cannot give, what am I even saying?? things we don't have… Yet we all know, you cannot give what you don't have.

I asked a guy, “Why don't you want to settle with Cassandra?” and he replied “because she's not tall, and she’s not as curvy as I want my woman to be.” I laughed so hard when he said that and I said to him “uncle take a good look at yourself, you that you’re 6months pregnant you are looking for hour glass shape, how about you look by example.” LMAO.

Not just the guys alone, I also asked a lady why she declined a guy she said “he doesn't have the kind of money I want, he has pot belly, and he is not as tall as I would have loved him to be.” After hearing this I started looking for where to faint  😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣. This lady in question has a fat tummy, as in lower big tummy, and terrible knock kneels.

I do not understand the problem with some people... I can understand the special preference, maybe because you’re short, you look for someone who is tall, so you won’t produce dwarfs… But I don’t understand when some ladies say: I need a guy who has packs, who is tall, cute, sexy, romantic, and above all, have money…. Sister!! let me ask, do you have the kind of money you want? Infact, does your father have the kind of money you expect him to have? You better take your time!

Guys una own can be so annoying you'd be looking for a lady with an athletic body, very tall, curvy, sexy, must be poise, good educational background blah blah blah... you for kuku say you want marry oyibo woman. Some guys will say she is not petit, I like petit ladies so I can carry her around. Lol uncle Weldon you will tell me if she be hankerchief wey dem dey carry around. Let me ask, do you have some of the qualities you are looking for? Infact does your sister posses all these qualities? Let us be reasonable.

There is so much more to the passage that says " He who finds a wife" some of these single ladies and gentlemen between the age of 37-45 have actually found, but they are looking for something else forgetting the scripture says "He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favour from the Lord" Proverbs 18:22

There's heavenly favor attached with marriage, as long as your wife is a good thing!
God bless us all and help us through life's journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment