Thursday 7 February 2019

Her wedding Ceremony


This is what I think; some ladies aren't being fair to guys, by the kind of wedding they want. What they fail to realise is that after the wedding ceremony comes the marriage, and that's the most ‘importanter’ Lol if I must use that.

Meet a lady, and ask where she wants to do her wedding? you'd hear ‘if possible I'd love to do it in Paris, London, Dubai or another foreign country, I'll want top musicians to grace my day, blah blah blah….'

Some other ladies would tell you I want a big wedding with 1,000 guests, caterers everywhere, infact it will be buffet (serve your self), my wedding gown will be made by the best and most popular fashion designer, and so on….

Lastly, let me ask you ladies what happened to doing a simple wedding with just 50guests in attendance? This is one of the reasons why alot of ladies stay single for a long time, and that extravagant wedding they want would end up being a parlor wedding.

Ladies let us be reasonable... Redeem standard says if he has a house, a bed, gas or stolve, and has a job(I mean a steady source of income) if he says he wants to marry you and you love him, grow with him. I know we want a rich man, a man who is already established but marriage and life isn't about marrying the rich man it is about marrying the man you love, cherish, respect, adore and can make the Lord of your home just like Christ is for the church.

Most ladies don't mind having a very big wedding and drinking Garri or having huge debts to settle. Mind you, those people you want to please will not live with you and your husband they'll eat your rice, drink your wine, they may not even spray money or give any gifts.

The type of Wedding ceremony you do doesn't show or tell how your marriage would be.
Let's be wise. God help us all


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful... can you be my marriage counselor biko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be honored. Send private email to the email address then we will take it from there or better still subscribe. Thank you Sylvester

      Delete
  2. This is nice but sometimes we want to dream instead of facing reality.
    https://www.skinnybrowny.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a point.
    Please note that there are men who wants their wedding to be loud oh! My Ex left me because I told him I want my wedding to be small and quiet,that am not a fan of crowd. To me oh! It's a vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear i totally agree with you. A loud wedding is so ok if the guy in question can afford, but at the same time it isn't one person who is going into the marriage so there has to be an agreement on the kind of marriage to be done by both parties.

      Delete
  4. Nice piece 👌, reality will hit some people so hard they'll think it's hailstorm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂I tell you. I just hope it isn't too late when that happens.

      Delete