Monday 4 March 2019

Confused Fornicators😱

PIease i'm about to step on some people's toes.  But trust me my intentions are pure, I love you with my whole heart. I don't think everyone has the right to complain about cheating in their relationship. The only people who can complain about cheating are married couples.


The truth is, if we actually do the right things the rate of heart breaks and infidelity will reduce. Life they say is a teacher, but trust me when I say I wished I had to learn some things from other people's mistakes, rather than mine. Most of my own mistakes pierced my soul, but I thank God it shaped me to the woman I am today. I am not perfect, but God's grace is always sufficient and I intent to tap from it all the days of my life.

Ok so where were we? Ahan! let me give my own humble opinion on how to avoid hurts and heart breaks in relationships.

First of all, for me I think if you are not married you shouldn't assume the duties of a wife. Duties such as cooking, washing, sex/love making, representing him in events. You only represent your husband as two become one in his absence.

For the guys sex, sex and sex
Money** unless done willingly.

Ladies let me ask you before you started dating that guy who use to buy you bag? You, who does your toiletries? You, who gives you money for hair? You, who pays for your movies? You, you and you. Do not dump responsibility on a man who hasn't married you yet. That way you'd still be sane and in charge, you love him yeah, but with your head and heart. When you start having sex unconsciously you become a prostitute without even knowing. You sleep with him, he gives you money or you sleep with him when you ask for money he gives you paying you for your service and at this point If he doesn't give you unconsciously you become angry or upset because you feel because you are giving him your body he should give you whatever you ask aunty use your head. Then when you see him with another lady or you find out he is sleeping with another woman you become hurt, or guys when you find out she played you for your money you become heart broken. You have no right to feel that hurt because in the first place you weren't supposed to give your body and guys you wasn't supposed to give your money and if you both did that's trade by barter. Now you feel me🤦🏼‍♀😢.

If you are not married and having sex you guys are just confused fornicators. Let's do things right and we would see that the rate of heart break and all what not will reduce.
May God help us do not sin against our body. Amen

3 comments: