Monday 11 March 2019

"Too Busy"

I get so upset when i hear stuffs like "i am so busy",  because i know that no matter how busy you are you can always creat time for whats important or wetin hungry you.

Had this guy who was crushing on me sometime ago. But i didn't  have time for him. Sincerely i felt i was truly busy. I was working then. 

There was also this colleague of mine who kinda liked me, or should i say was tryna flirt with me. One day during lunch, he just appeared at my desk unannounced and uninvited. "Lets go and have lunch", he said, with a sheepish smile on his  face. Who no like awoof πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ?! Omo i touched up my face and entered front seat😁 (ladies you know that feeling naπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, madam of the motor car...Lol). Anyways, we got to Shoprite Ikeja, ate and had ice cream and went back to work. The next day he sent me a mail asking if we could have lunch again. Guess what my response was. "Sorry dear, i am kinda busy." But when i saw him at the mall a few minutes later it dawned on me that there was nothing like i am busy.

It is either you don't like the person or the person isn't so dear or important enough  for you to spare a fraction  of your time for them.

If he or she cared they would reach out.  If he or she  loves you they will create time for you.  Do not get stupidly blinded as to giving useless excuses on his or her behalf. I hear ladies say,  "he's busy."  "We spoke  two days ago", "We spoke last week", "i guess work is so tideous" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most of these guys i see in malls and eateries πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ no be me go tell fada say him bear bear deyh burnπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. When you have small change she was always around you but at the moment you are low in cash, all of a sudden you haven't seen her for two weeks and her excuse is that she's busy🀦🏽‍♀🀦🏽‍♀

Uncle lemme ask you: How did she create time for you when you had small change to buy her lunch and gifts? I don't wanna believe your sense is taking so long in the toilet πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’.

Aunty he was all around you when he was still trying to make you his babe. Infact you complain of no air to breath πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "in chrisbrown voice" na him they chase you before but all of a sudden he's become so busy to even call you, talk more of seeing you,  or he calls when he likes or when he wants yansh🀦🏽‍♀🀦🏽‍♀🀦🏽‍♀🀦🏽‍. Sister its either he has realised you have a thick skull with nothing inside or he has gotten what he wantsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜ž.


Don't get me wrong oooo , people can actually be busy ,  but in all that business they create time to call or see that special somebody in their life. I am busy i am busy when a bigger opportunity comes what happens is we create time so as to grab that opportunity.

Busy is a myth to me. People make time for the things that are important to them.


See you guys later
Much love
Ego😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment