Friday 15 March 2019

I don't like his jobπŸ˜πŸ™„

So You are ashamed of what he does but not ashamed of the money he makes from what he does, that he spends on you. Isn't that silly?πŸ˜’. So I asked a couple of people if they liked the kind of job their partner does. Shockingly, while a lot of the guys don't mind, most of the ladies said no. Then I asked this particular lady "Does he support you in his little way?" and she said "Ha the guy is trying o,  just that he stresses so much building blocks. And its a dirty job"
"So you prefer he steals or uses your pants or pad to do money ritual πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?" , I inquired further, rather sarcastically. "God forbid!", she retorted.

Now I asked a guy "What does your babe do?", He said, "she's a stripper". "Hmmmm🀦🏼‍♀ok do you trust her?" I pressed further. He said he trusts her just that he doesn't like the job. I asked "Can you pay all her bills if she stops the job?". His reply was "I don't think I can handle such responsibility". Yet you don't like her job.

Let's be honest with ourselves here. I do not think any job is embarrassing so long as it pays bills and it is legit. It is better to work with your hands for your daily bread than begging, stealing or doing ritual. And the truth is, not all of us will do white collar jobs.

I remember when I was so into my cleaning business. I couldn't afford to pay  too many workers so I did most of the jobs myself. One day, while on a job, this cute guy stopped by in his car and called me. I can be annoyingly unfriendly on a good day but when it comes to work I am the friendliest lady πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺOmo! Rising from the gutter i was cleaning, with my dirty gloves and all, I went to meet him. Who knows, this might just be an opportunity for my next job. Well, so i thought.
On getting close to the car, the next thing "Mr Cute" said was "Why is a pretty girl like you doing such a dirty job?".  Kai the thing pain. Just this once i tried to be polite, thinking it might bring me better fortune.

I said to him smiling "With due respect sir,  because this is how I make ends meet." Then i added "With all the money you think you have, you cannot pay my billsπŸ˜’πŸ˜Š" .   Oh my gosh! The guys face turned purple πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚he wanted to die. My last remark really pain am πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ "What's that supposed to mean?" He tried to fight back. "I can feed you and your family. Rubbish. Bullshit" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I already achieved what I wanted so I went back to continue my work with rest of the boys, a smile of triumph on my face.

If what you do pays majority of your bills please keep at it no matter how little it is. It is better than stealing, prostituting, ritual, scam and all what not.

Have a great weekend folks!

6 comments:

  1. Insightful. If only some of us can learn from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True talk my dear, ur reply is the best for such individual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£I made sure I dished it to him. πŸ˜šπŸ™ƒFirst to do no deyh pain na last to do deyh pain passπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

      Delete